I Am Become Stupid, Derpifier of Worlds....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I got my timing right today. I passed this test, but damn on rollerblades. Damn, damn, damn. I've done so much brain I'm decerbrate, or decorticate, or double pithed or some-damn-upper-motor-neuron-thing. Does red wine help with dysdiadochokinesia? Can I fix my induced Wallenburg's with with some induced Wernicke-Korsakoff? I hope I don't have to remediate, as it would blow all of my summer drinkin' money. Cause damn.

image.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I hate the PhD's teaching all the crazy details that aren't even in FA!!

FA has 3 ****ing tracks! 3!!!!!! That's all you need to know!!!!!Horrible pharm professor so those questions dont help.

I'm part of student leadership so I was asked to meet with the professor that told me "I need to get my class on tract because 40% of the class is failing right now".....

Reactions: 1 user
I hate the PhD's teaching all the crazy details that aren't even in FA!!

FA has 3 ****ing tracks! 3!!!!!! That's all you need to know!!!!!Horrible pharm professor so those questions dont help.

I'm part of student leadership so I was asked to meet with the professor that told me "I need to get my class on tract because 40% of the class is failing right now".....

Sounds like the administration needs to realize that you don't represent them to the student body. You represent the student body to them.

Reactions: 1 users
Sounds like a lot of yall are taking/have taken neuroanatomy in your first year. We don't take it until 2nd year, and I was just curious if those of you who took it 2nd year find it easier than those who took it 1st year.

Sounds like a lot of yall are taking/have taken neuroanatomy in your first year. We don't take it until 2nd year, and I was just curious if those of you who took it 2nd year find it easier than those who took it 1st year.
I don't think one can say for certain without having to endure both experiences.

We got done with the course two weeks ago, and I can tell you that I have a lot more free time now than I did during Neuro. The course wasn't nearly as bad as I had anticipated. Still, it was tons of work. Looking back, I think it was my second favorite course after Immuno/micro.

Right now we are doing behavioral science and it's a very dull course. I miss being intellectually challenged, but I don't mind pseudo break :) .

Reactions: 1 user