I hope we change for the better.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

faith2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that some of us know we are definetly in medical school next year I hope we do not forget to help those that want to be where we are and are going. I have seen some of us already try to belittle each other directly and idirectly and it sad. I no order for us to grow as a community we have to not only help each other, but have patience and acceptance. Do not forget wher you came from, and remember we are not better than other people we just made better choices. I love you because you are my brothers and sisters. :love::love::love:

Members don't see this ad.

I cant remember the last time i have felt this type of heartbreak. I have spent the last few hours thinking and crying. I dont want 2 go into details, but my love 4 sdn is not the same. Every thread has 2 have some negativity. Words hurt id rather b beaten than verbally abused. I still wish every1 well. I just want 2 reflect.

Members don't see this ad :)
I cant remember the last time i have felt this type of heartbreak. I have spent the last few hours thinking and crying. I dont want 2 go into details, but my love 4 sdn is not the same. Every thread has 2 have some negativity. Words hurt id rather b beaten than verbally abused. I still wish every1 well. I just want 2 reflect.

There is nothing that an anonymous person on a public message board can say, write or do that affects you as a human being. People here do not know you and as such, their opinions of you are just that, opinions. Remember that opinions are like anal openings in that most people have them and that fecal matter comes out of them. Consider this my support to you and to tell you that be proud of your accomplishments because they are yours and ignore the people who hide behind a public message board to say/write things that they wouldn't have the courage to say in person. In short, save your tears for something that actually matters in your life.

There is an "Ignore" function which you use at any time to not see messages from any particular person including me. It's good for the sanity sometimes. The Ignore List is under "My Account" and under Settings.

There is nothing that an anonymous person on a public message board can say, write or do that affects you as a human being. People here do not know you and as such, their opinions of you are just that, opinions. Remember that opinions are like anal openings in that most people have them and that fecal matter comes out of them. Consider this my support to you and to tell you that be proud of your accomplishments because they are yours and ignore the people who hide behind a public message board to say/write things that they wouldn't have the courage to say in person. In short, save your tears for something that actually matters in your life.

There is an "Ignore" function which you use at any time to not see messages from any particular person including me. It's good for the sanity sometimes. The Ignore List is under "My Account" and under Settings.

thank u and u r right i feel alot better esp after my workout

The Debbie Downers, Nancy Negatives, and general haters will always exist. The sooner you learn to deal with them, the better! lol Rejoice in your acceptances girl, and keep it moving. Don't let them slow you down - not even for one millisecond!

You need to toughen up, seriously. SDN is the same as it has always been.

If some words from a stranger on an anonymous messageboard are enough to make you cry then you are gonna get slaughtered by nurses, attendings, gunners, etc. on the wards.

You are an adult so you need to learn to manage your emotions like one. Toughen up.

Beg your pardon what made me cry was to see how we can divide ourselves, and not have to have others do it. Do you feel better now? I am so bored by some of you, and you are right about one thing anonymous because knowing me most of you would not dare say the same to my face. I am over it. Thank You Ms. KrispyKreme your comment is to little to late.

You need to toughen up, seriously. SDN is the same as it has always been.

If some words from a stranger on an anonymous messageboard are enough to make you cry then you are gonna get slaughtered by nurses, attendings, gunners, etc. on the wards.

You are an adult so you need to learn to manage your emotions like one. Toughen up.

addition:

i agree. we need to remember why we're doing this. i know i keep this in mind and want to enforce it in my last days in undergrad. i want to work in collaboration with you all as physicians...:)

I like the 'treat those as you wish to be treated' message in your first post. Everyone, be excellent to each other!

I do have a little problem with this bit here:
Words hurt id rather b beaten than verbally abused.

Methinks you haven't been given a gotten a real beating. I'd much rather have someone (whose opinion I can totally disregard) call me a poopiehead than have that same persom show up and break my jaw.

LOL you are right......poopiehead would not bother me but growing up being told you are not going to be anything did....the extension cord beatings built up a tolerance.....but point well taken....:love::love::love:

I like the 'treat those as you wish to be treated' message in your first post. Everyone, be excellent to each other!

I do have a little problem with this bit here:

Methinks you haven't been given a gotten a real beating. I'd much rather have someone (whose opinion I can totally disregard) call me a poopiehead than have that same persom show up and break my jaw.

Classic!