I just had this cracked out dream

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm asleep and in dreamland. Don't expect this to make any sense at all. But I'm writing this down before I forget the details. References for greater understanding of specific items at the bottom.

I decided that I wanted a burrito bowl at Chipotle. I get in my car and start to drive. At the stoplight at the end of my residential street, a brand new Walgreens has been erected out of nowhere. There was no electricity in the building yet. It looked like it was just built. And this is shocking to everyone. Like it just appeared. The apes from 2001: A Space Odyssey were there 1. They were dancing around it while sort of being afraid of it at the same time. Pretty much like how they treated those black towers that appeared in the movie. Then one of them bravely went up to the building and touched it. The ape got electrocuted, but the lights inside the building came on. The little electronic sign at he corner also came on and the LED screen lit up reading "Now Open for Your Pleasure."

At this point the light turned green, and although I was driving, the car took off almost on its own and the scene was left behind.

I go another block. Another Walgreens. This time I had the green light, so I couldn't stop to watch. As I passed, I saw a flash of electricity, almost like a lightening flash...the lights turn on like it did at the last one.

Then another block...there are two Walgreens, across the street from the other. They were already open and ready for business though.

So after this, I show up at Chipotle. In front of the entrance, the dancing midget guy from Twin Peaks is dancing in front of the door, rotating clockwise 2. He keeps saying the same thing over and over in that creepy backwards voice thing he used. "Now Nail. Now Nail. Now Nail"

It gets dark. Pitch dark. Only the light from the Chipotle illuminated the Twin Peaks midget.

Out of nowhere, a spotlight like you'd see at a stage show or something turns on, seemingly coming from the sky. It illuminates a man in a smoking jacket, smoking a cigarette. He takes a couple puffs and advances towards the midget. He stands next to him, the midget still saying "Now Nail Now Nail Now Nail" while dancing in a clockwise fashion.

The man in the smoking jacket snaps his fingers.

The midget stops and stares right at me. And in the computer voice from CVS he goes "Lane One. Lane One. Lane One." Then starts dancing counterclockwise. He keeps saying it. "Lane One. Lane One. Lane One."

The man in the smoking jacket starts to look disturbed. He takes his jacket off. He screams "STOP!" The midget stops dancing. "There isn't a drive through at Chipotle. That's ridiculous."

Then dream Mikey got all scared. I got back into my car and drove home, speeding. It starts raining. On the way home, all of the Walgreens turned into CVSs. This time there were on all 4 corners of every intersection I passed.

I get home. My wife is in bed, eating Chipotle.

Cut to black, end dream.

Someone explain this ****, please.
-----------------------------------------
1. Apes from 2001
2. Dancing Midget from Twin Peaks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
You need to try QDoba

Reactions: 2 users
You have a great fear of Walgreens and Chipotle can cause issues.

Members don't see this ad :)
It must be preminiscent that Walgreens and CVS will merge and will be completely taking over your city. Also probably means that you and your wife need to communicate better--no need to go out in your dream, when your dream wife already had the Chipotle you craved. Disclaimer: I am not a license dream interpreter.

Reactions: 1 user
Cigarette smoking man = X files?

I got a coupon in the mail for a free burrito at Chipotle yesterday. I went. And I saw a little person in line. And he was wearing a suit. It wasn't red, though. And he wasn't dancing. But still. What are the odds I have this dream...and then see one at Chipotle.

This dream happened like a week before my boss told me I was being laid off from the night shift position. That makes it seem even weirder. Especially that I had to take an Obamacare plan...that only Walgreens accepts...and then I was rehired by CVS...at the CVS the furthest from me in the district where I, that's right...pass like 5 CVSs on the way to work.

....um....?