I know a lot of you have asked but, did I just failed NAPLEX?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cevf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took NAPLEX yesterday and I can't help thinking about it since then.... I felt soooo horrible after finishing the exam.
I didNot get one question on HIV nor cancer. I got a lot of calculations and infections. 90% of the questions were patient profile even some of the calculations. I was not tested on aligation. I had a lot mEq and drip rates. They were tricky but not too difficult to do.
There were 60% of the questions I had to guess between two answers. There are some questions I knew I missed. I am good at calculations normally but then if I did we'll on calculations in the exam, shouldn't I've been asked at least one aligation question?
My major concern is the fact that I was NOT tested on HIV NOR CANCER topics. All those who passed thinking the exam was hard because of those topics right?
My questions were sooooo random. It's so random that I can't even remember what they were.
Anyone had similar situation but passed at the end?
How long does it take before I can check my score online?
May god bless you all who took and who is going to take the exam!

Members don't see this ad.

hi, congrates. i also took naplex from state of michigan on feb 12, 2013. do you know how to check my score online and which state are you from ? thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey how long did it take to get results, seems like only two days for you? Any time of day that it gets posted?
Thanks

Such a relief!! I failed my mpje by 2 points on my first attemp because I didn't have time to go through the law book. I'm taking it again next week. Hope that I can pass this time. That will be the end of exams in my life!

I don't know but it seems whoever felt bad after the exam ended up passing it..lol

Hi congrats on clearing your Naplex and best of luck on the coming
If you Donnt mind can you name the materials you used that really helped you in your studying cause I am in the process of getting ready for Naplex and wanted to have some feedback and especially in Math calculations would appreciate your input.Thanks.