This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AppleJune

Reaction score
I listed biology and human and anatomy classes as lab and lecture combined classes on PharmCAS and I made sure on everything before I completed the finalization. But when I downloaded my application flies to schools I applied for, these classes are shown as lecture-only classes. I don't know what happened and why these classes are changed. Does PharmCAS verify them and change them? and I wanna know if it affects my application.

Members don't see this ad.

I listed biology and human and anatomy classes as lab and lecture combined classes on PharmCAS and I made sure on everything before I completed the finalization. But when I downloaded my application flies to schools I applied for, these classes are shown as lecture-only classes. I don't know what happened and why these classes are changed. Does PharmCAS verify them and change them? and I wanna know if it affects my application.

It doesnt change. It is fine mine was like that too.