I need some advice!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

To be?

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am rethinking of going back into the medical field, but I have a lot of questions and a lack of confidence. Is there anyone I can talk to through private messaging rather than have me say everything on here??

Members don't see this ad.

So I am rethinking of going back into the medical field, but I have a lot of questions and a lack of confidence. Is there anyone I can talk to through private messaging rather than have me say everything on here??
This is probably not the best forum for this. I would strongly encourage you to make an appointment with a pre-med or pre-health advisor at a university in your area and have a realistic talk about where you are at, what you want, and what it requires. You don't need to be a current or past student to go in and ask questions. Gather the information and realize that if you are determined to continue in medicine there are many possible avenues into many careers in the medical field. Spend some time looking up the basic information about different jobs like how long the schooling is and what a day in that job might look like. Also spend time figuring out what is inspiring you to be in healthcare. With more knowledge and facts you can make the decision if you think it is what you want. No one on the internet can realistically tell you what to do or what the best path is.