I Would Like to Thank...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InHIShand

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if there is already a thread out there similar to this one. There have been some very key individuals who have taken the time to provide advice, shadowing opportunities, watch the kids, etc. I am sure you each have your own. Though they may never read this.

I would like to thank...

First and foremost God.
My wife, kids, and my parents.
Dr. Mo for all his advice and taking the time out to see me out of the hospital.
Dr Greg, DO--for having lunch with me, and agreeing to let me shadow you. Providing invaluable advice.
Dr. Bryan, DO--letting me shadow you during surgeries
OPSO--for putting on free lectures, mock medical school interview panels, etc.
SDN and all you fellow crazies...thank you!:love:

Members don't see this ad.

not sure if there is already a thread out there similar to this one. There have been some very key individuals who have taken the time to provide advice, shadowing opportunities, watch the kids, etc. I am sure you each have your own. Though they may never read this.

I would like to thank...

first and foremost god.
my wife, kids, and my parents.
Dr. Mo for all his advice and taking the time out to see me out of the hospital.
Dr greg, do--for having lunch with me, and agreeing to let me shadow you. Providing invaluable advice.
Dr. Bryan, do--letting me shadow you during surgeries
opso--for putting on free lectures, mock medical school interview panels, etc.
Sdn and all you fellow crazies...thank you!:love:

Troll.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to thank...

First and foremost God.
My wife, kids, and my parents.
Dr Greg, DO--for having lunch with me, and agreeing to let me shadow you. Providing invaluable advice.
Dr. Bryan, DO--letting me shadow you during surgeries
OPSO--for putting on free lectures, mock medical school interview panels, etc.
SDN and all you fellow crazies...thank you!:love:

Now it's the time to send Thank you Cards to all of the DO docs + maybe the fellow crazies...:smuggrin:

No body asked you to post. As far as trolling goes, look at my join date, and look at yours! I am just thanking people that have got me this far, you may have done it all on your own, good for you. :thumbup:

No body asked you to post. As far as trolling goes, look at my join date, and look at yours! I am just thanking people that have got me this far, you may have done it all on your own, good for you. :thumbup:

Fail troll is fail.