ICO interview guest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennieJoy

ICO 2014!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My best friend is coming with me to Chicago for my interview. Would it hinder my chances if she came to the interview day with me for the tour and such to visit the school as well?

Members don't see this ad.

Probably only if she tried to set fire to something or someone. As long as you've been told it's all right to bring a guest, why do you worry the presence of one would harm your likelihood of being accepted? Of course, if you don't know whether guests are permitted, why would you risk bringing one without asking the school?

If it helps, I brought a guest to my interview at ICO and got accepted. The interviewer doesn't even really notice that you brought someone.

Members don't see this ad :)
If it helps, I brought a guest to my interview at ICO and got accepted. The interviewer doesn't even really notice that you brought someone.

Do you bring your guests into the interview with you? I would think that it would be a bit weird. I thought people just brought guests to show around the campus, etc.

Do you bring your guests into the interview with you? I would think that it would be a bit weird. I thought people just brought guests to show around the campus, etc.

I'm pretty sure no guest would sit in on the actual interview, but would simply join the tour.

Guests are allowed. I just wasn't sure if they prefer a parent or anything like that. Thanks.

I brought my father to one interview and will be taking him to another next Friday. He came along because he is an optometrist and wanted to see the school. I also brought my boyfriend to an interview at another school. As long as the school allows you to bring a guest it shouldn't be a problem or harm your chances. They will be with you all day with an exception your interview.

Good Luck!

I just received an email from ICO asking for an interview.. Never would have thought in a million years I would be turning down interviews..

SCO bound baby!