Identical score in April 2005 and August 2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

B0ris

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone who took the Mcat in April 2005 and August 2004 recieve the same score, and is suspicious about scoring accuracy? I got an 8 on VR, 6 PS, 10 Bio ( overall score 24) both times, but I think the current score is a mistake. I thought I did at least somewhat better on the April exam, but my scores did not reflect that feeling. Anyone in the same position?

Members don't see this ad.

B0ris said:
Does anyone who took the Mcat in April 2005 and August 2004 recieve the same score, and is suspicious about scoring accuracy? I got an 8 on VR, 6 PS, 10 Bio ( overall score 24) both times, but I think the current score is a mistake. I thought I did at least somewhat better on the April exam, but my scores did not reflect that feeling. Anyone in the same position?

First private reply with a very similar story!
Keep an eye on this thread. I have already questioned AAMC right from the score history site. For those of you with a similar suspicion please do the same. It might help to raise AAMC awareness and correct the problem quicker.

B0ris said:
First private reply with a very similar story!
Keep an eye on this thread. I have already questioned AAMC right from the score history site. For those of you with a similar suspicion please do the same. It might help to raise AAMC awareness and correct the problem quicker.
I did get the exact same total socre too (but with different marks on each section) with a higher writing sample score just like you. I might ask for re-marking too. I was really shoked since I thought I did so much better than last time.

I got lower score at this time.
I do not know how med school gonna see it.
do they put more weight on higher score or latest one? :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Arsenic810 said:
depends on the school, some take the highest score, some take the most recent and then there are others that take an average.

I am so frustred...
I thought i could do better in any circumstance.
Because I always got higher scores from my trep tests.
But.,.....why?
I dun know.

Ohhhhh god. :(