I'm calling you out Neuronix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveForFighting

Lee Burnett's Illegit Son
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What the heck are you doing closing my thread?

There was no harm, no violation of TOS, and people enjoyed it.

Why do you have to rain on our parade?

Members don't see this ad.

change the body to:

Meet at high noon at the quik e mart, partner...

This thread has more comic effect....

Someone has to protect the rights of your victims...

Members don't see this ad :)
willthatsall said:
Someone has to protect the rights of your victims...

you mean the hens...?

I mean hen, yeah hen. There was just one involved...

Neuronix said:
Hi FiveForFighting,

Look, I have no beef with you personally. The related post in the lounge links to a real article, and so I left it there. The post in pre-allo, while very funny, is inappropriate. As such, I closed it. Pre-allo especially is for real pre-allo related topics, and not for posts about sex with chickens.

Sorry we don't see eye to eye about it.

Eric

What kind of craptastic reponse is that?

Kind of makes me wonder if Neuronix is the guilty party playign with the hens?!?

This post also belongs in the lounge...

FiveforFighting, that's where we do all our bulls***ting about hen-sex and complaining about the mods. Come on over and hang out. Let the pre-allo stay strictly about pre-med stuff.

--Funkless

last year Neuronix told me I'd never make it into med school... guess what?!?!? I've already been accepted to 2 Allopathic schools..... now what.........

I know humor and stuff belong over in the lounge, however I couldn't resist.

First it started with the "Man has sex with hen and kills himself" thread in the Lounge.

Then in the Pre-allo I saw "Revealing sexual assualt in essay" and "Revealing sexual orientation in essay (similar)" (Both of which I think don't belogn in a PS).

Then I decided to have some fun and start the "Revealing I had sex with a hen in my PS" People got a kick out of it. There was no harm in the thread, and besides ther eare several pre-allo people that don't go to the Lounge. I thought it'd be a chance to lighten the mood here for a small period of time, and make more sense in the Pre-allo forum than the Lounge.

I'm sorry if I offended my fellow pre-allo members who also have had sex with a hen (or goat).

As for Neuronix, we can have fun in all the forums (well except maybe Everyone). Don't be an arse and limit it to the Lounge.

The pre-allo is a place for certain things, and the lounge is a place for other things. Would you go to Ihop with your mother this morning and ask for a double tequila and a pack of marlboros? No, because you understand that it is inappropriate. The same applies here.

on the index page, for pre-allo, it says the following:
Pre-medical student discussion forum
for the lounge:
Kick back, relax. The forum when you just want to have fun. Don't take anything seriously in here.

It is quite clear to me that there is a difference between the two.

Finally, understand that there are high school kids entering this forum (you very well may be a high schooler yourself). Think about a 9th grader entering this forum with a parent and seeing something about sex with a hen. That is not OK. There are 9th graders coming to this forum, I met one.

It's a serious question though. I want to know if I should reveal that I had sex with a hen (and a goat) in my PS. How is that different from someone else asking if they should reveal a sexual assault in their essay?!?

ocean11 said:
last year Neuronix told me I'd never make it into med school... guess what?!?!? I've already been accepted to 2 Allopathic schools..... now what.........

Really? I didn't think I ever told people they'd never make it into med school. Sometimes I say chances are low, but I never rule things out or say to change careers because apps can almost always be fixed. Well, congrats anyways.

As for this thread, if you have a beef with me, also keep that out of pre-allo. I know pre-allo hasn't been particularly clean lately, with all this AA bickering, and crap about whether pre-med girls are hot or not, etc... It's just a question among the mods of what's acceptable and what's not. Also, there's always a question of whether we should let certain topics run their course, or get rid of certain things. There's always this tension because we're here for the users, and we want them to think we're doing a good job.

There's certain things that I think obviously cross the line, and I act on them. I do know that sometimes I miss things, and for that I apologize for not being able to read every thread (or sometimes every title). It's an internet message board. Get over it. Unfortunately, contrary to the conventional wisdom, it's impossible to please everyone any of the time and it's impossible to please anyone all of the time.

The op should know the way things work around here, being a previously banned user. Perhaps they're just trying to stir up trouble for fun. Here's a friendly warning to them--chill out.

Closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.