I'm off to Pittsburgh (for my interview!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Farantino

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wish me luck guys, I'm staying at the wyndham hotel a couple of blocks from the school. I'm driving from Buffalo, so it'll take me 4 hours to get there. I'm getting kind of nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

Farantino said:
Wish me luck guys, I'm staying at the wyndham hotel a couple of blocks from the school. I'm driving from Buffalo, so it'll take me 4 hours to get there. I'm getting kind of nervous.

You will be fine; I did the same drive from Geneseo. It is nice and easy, the interview is fun and I stayed at the Wyndham as well. Just make sure you walk up the hill and not down the hill into the ghetto. You have nothing to worry about.

Farantino said:

Hey Farantino. Good luck at your interview. It is very easy going. They seem to go out of their way just to try to make you feel comfortable. :)

Farantino said:
I just arrived to Pitts from California. It is freezing in here. I am staying at Shadyside. See you tomorrow and good luch at the interview.