Improve Your Grades - Everything for a 4.0 GPA in college

You definitely have more will power than me. I can't imagine only having 1 hr of free time per day. That would burn me out quick.

Members don't see this ad.

" Snow day today ! ! ! Unfortunately, it was not very exciting for me. I wore my jacket and winter gloves and kept praying to the God hoping I would not slip in the snow. But when I stepped out of my house, I did not feel good all. I got angry a bit because the snow was very slippery and hard to walk .... What should I do now ? ? ?

I quickly used "situational self-talk" to myself, saying "The snow is here to train me the physical and mental strength to become a good doctor." I walked straight up to school without hestitation and thought some good burgers I might be able to have this afternoon.
"

Okay now I am officially worried for you. I agree with the medical student that posted earlier...Not one single school will want someone with this type of attitude. They will be able to sense that you are anti-social and will be unable to interact with patients if you keep this up. It will not matter what your MCAT, gpa, or EC's are.

The videos you posted and the blog that I quoted from (Above) are just sad...I really am worried for you and feel bad for you.

Thanks for your advice. :)

I am definitely not trying to be anti-social but I am saying I have to cut some time to spend to study because I have a horrible back ground in English and math. :(

In college, I am planning to interact with people a lot like I used to do.

I enjoy talk to people and participate in many of our school events and volunteer.

To prevent burning out, I schedule my relax time to do the stuff I want and try to reset myself. I spend every Friday to cook and everyday to do other stuff too.

Do you have any other advices ? Thanks a lot ! :cool:

I regret I used the word "Anti-social". That has a negative connotation.

i feel better that you realize that the word anti-social is something you want to stay away from. just keep up the good work and always remember that you don't need to be perfect to get into medical school, more times than not it helps to not be perfect. good luck.

i feel better that you realize that the word anti-social is something you want to stay away from. just keep up the good work and always remember that you don't need to be perfect to get into medical school, more times than not it helps to not be perfect. good luck.

Thanks. :cool: