Indiana University School of Medicine- Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sydneymorgan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I saw that there aren't any class threads for the last few years' classes, so I'm hoping people see this one! Also, congrats to everyone who's been accepted so far. :)

Is there anyone else out there dying to find out their campus placement? I'm really hoping "April" means early April and not April 30th...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I saw that there aren't any class threads for the last few years' classes, so I'm hoping people see this one! Also, congrats to everyone who's been accepted so far. :)

Is there anyone else out there dying to find out their campus placement? I'm really hoping "April" means early April and not April 30th...
I

Is this group for the entering 2019 class or for the the 2018? I just was accepted and am looking for a 2019 feed

Are you an accepted student? You should check your email for more info about when placements will go out.