Interview swap 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brianmed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey is there a thread yet for this?

Members don't see this ad.

Long time stalker of this forum and now i have need for a swap.

My current interview for MCW is Dec 11 and I can do literally any of the other 3 dates (Dec 16, Jan 11, Jan 19). I know it's a shot in the dark but any takers?

Looking for an interview swap:

- I have USC on Dec 10 - looking to swap with either Jan 14, Jan 21, or Dec 3rd

Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure you guys release the interview at a reasonable time, so others can actually attend. Last year, some people were double booked until like 2-3 days before the interview.

I'm sure once Harvard, penn, and wash u send out there will be a lot more movement.

You would think - but many people last year hoarded interviews.

I'm sure once Harvard, penn, and wash u send out there will be a lot more movement.

not the case last year. PLENTY of people remained double booked less than a week before the interview in places they had known they could not make for weeks.

Looks like schools are making us play Hunger Games with 12/4 and 12/11 (14 and 11 programs offering those dates, respectively).

Reactions: 1 user
I have Moffitt on Dec 4 - Looking to trade for Jan 4th?

Hi, I have Colorado on Dec. 4 and am looking to trade for Dec. 11 or Dec. 14 if possible. Thanks !

I have Wayne State on December 11th, looking to switch to December 12th. Please send me a message if you're open to swapping. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I still good with only 5 interviews as this point?

It might be a while before all the trickling down is complete. I just saw on Harvard's website that their deadline for application was only last Friday (I.e. They might've just started reviewing). Wash U's website says invites will go out late November or early December.

Hi, I have University of Rochester on December 5th. I am looking for any other date!

Unfortunately, I have a family event already planned that weekend.

Please private message me for details. I am willing to mail you your favorite insomnia cookies!

I have Stanford on Jan 7th and am looking to switch to Jan 19th. Shoot me a message if you can make the switch! I'd appreciate it.

I have Michigan December 18th but desperately looking to switch for January 15th.

Anyone to move cedars sinai on 12/04 or Rochester on 12/05?

Last edited:
I have: Hopkins 12/7
I want: Hopkins 1/11

I have: UNC 12/14
I want: UNC 12/1

Willing to reimburse $ for airfare, etc
PM me if you can switch-thanks!

Last edited:
Also have University of Pittsburgh Medical Center January 8th. Want to switch for January 6th.

Send me a message!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, still looking to switch my Stanford date. I have Jan 7th and was hoping one of you guys with Jan 19th would be willing to swap. Shoot me a message if you can. I'd really appreciate it.