Interview without DAT????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GRAD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is AADSAS totally ******ed cause on the status of schools or whatever, under Nova, it says i have an interview. Can i get an interview there without DAT scores???? SO confused, and excited, someone tell me...thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

If you got an interview good for you. A school might give you an interview if they are impressed with your grades. But they won't review your application for acceptances without your DAT scores. Call them and see what they want. Maybe they want your scores before you interview. :)

GRAD said:
Is AADSAS totally ******ed cause on the status of schools or whatever, under Nova, it says i have an interview. Can i get an interview there without DAT scores???? SO confused, and excited, someone tell me...thanks!!!

hi. when did you submit the secondary? and also, when was your aadsas app mailed? thank you. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
messenger said:
hi. when did you submit the secondary? and also, when was your aadsas app mailed? thank you. :)

AADSAS mailed Jun 23. My last letter of rec hasnt even gotten there btw. I think I sent the secondary like a few weeks ago. They sent me a reciept, and I havent reached anything in the mail or anything, on AADSAS it says invited for interview. Are they gonna e mail me or send me something in the mail?

thanks. yeah, i sent my secondary a few weeks ago too, and they have my test scores and everything. i am still waiting for AN interview. i would like one from nova. :(
did you get a reciept from them on email?

messenger said:
thanks. yeah, i sent my secondary a few weeks ago too, and they have my test scores and everything. i am still waiting for AN interview. i would like one from nova. :(
did you get a reciept from them on email?
THey e mailed me the reciept but it didnt open so i think they're mailing it to me. Do you think its possible that i got an interview without scores?

GRAD said:
THey e mailed me the reciept but it didnt open so i think they're mailing it to me. Do you think its possible that i got an interview without scores?
Anybody?? They dont pick up their phones over there either =)

GRAD said:
Anybody?? They dont pick up their phones over there either =)

I got an invitation from creighton without DAT score or secondary app. submitted. :) So I guess it is possible.

Evenbell said:
I got an invitation from creighton without DAT score or secondary app. submitted. :) So I guess it is possible.
Im so confused- does nova send their stuff e mail or mail cause i dont got nothing yet

Evenbell said:
may i ask what ur gpa is?

Nova updated my status on AADSAS a week ago inviting me for an interview. I received the letter in the mail yesterday. You should be hearing from them soon! Congrats!

toothfairy85 said:
Nova updated my status on AADSAS a week ago inviting me for an interview. I received the letter in the mail yesterday. You should be hearing from them soon! Congrats!
I went to UCSD, my BCP is 3.77 with A+'s, and my cum GPA is 3.65, a lot lower than what ive seen on here =)

GRAD said:
I went to UCSD, my BCP is 3.77 with A+'s, and my cum GPA is 3.65, a lot lower than what ive seen on here =)

Dude, there are people on here freaking out about the DAT, missing LOR's, GPA's are messed up...Missing this, Mistake that...etc... And you got an interview without even taking the DAT's.... Can I atleast see a freakin YAY!! or something please?? Don't question it, roll with it man...... Best of luck on the interview... :thumbup:

Indie said:
Dude, there are people on here freaking out about the DAT, missing LOR's, GPA's are messed up...Missing this, Mistake that...etc... And you got an interview without even taking the DAT's.... Can I atleast see a freakin YAY!! or something please?? Don't question it, roll with it man...... Best of luck on the interview... :thumbup:
Lol- thanks! No i just thought it was a mistake, so i was confused, but if its for real, than YAY!

TeethRCool said:
may i ask what ur gpa is?

i should clarify myself. My gpa is 3.7 and I did take DAT back in Aug 18 but considering how long it take ADA to send scores to each schools I dont think they had my DAT score before they offer me a interview on Aug 27. By the way, I have not submitted sec. app. yet.

Evenbell said:
i should clarify myself. My gpa is 3.7 and I did take DAT back in Aug 18 but considering how long it take ADA to send scores to each schools I dont think they had my DAT score before they offer me a interview on Aug 27. By the way, I have not submitted sec. app. yet.
Ok they e mailed me back and it looks like i did get an interview invite! YAY, thanks for all the replies guys!

GRAD said:
Ok they e mailed me back and it looks like i did get an interview invite! YAY, thanks for all the replies guys!

Lol... it's about time...!! Now I think you owe us another YAY when you get back from the interview... lol... Congrats.... and best of luck