Interviews for 2007 in Nuclear Medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sylver

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

I have applied to 10-12 programs too, Unfortunately most of them havnt downloaded my application. I contacted them by e-mail and I received this reply by most of them

Thank you, Dr.
It may be several weeks before we are in contact with you. We appreciate your interest in our program.

Another message was something like this

Dear Dr.

Thanks for your interest in our residency program and your submission of the
needed paperwork and documents. I will ask our program coordinator to download
it for our committee to review.

And still they havnt downloaded my application:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied though ERAS too but how many programs accept applications now for PGY2 starting in 2009? Didn't find any so far

My experience with people applying to nuclear medicine is that many programs will consider applicants after they match for a prelim.. so even if you dont hear from Nuc Med.. just make sure you get the prelim and then after the match you can easily pick up a nuc med position.

My experience with people applying to nuclear medicine is that many programs will consider applicants after they match for a prelim.. so even if you dont hear from Nuc Med.. just make sure you get the prelim and then after the match you can easily pick up a nuc med position.
Thanks! Now things make sense.
Since I am a DO I am planning for Osteopathic rotating internship. I know Nuc boards specifically include DO internship as acceptable for certification. Any idea if PDs will care much if I'll match in DO vs MD internship?

Thanks! Now things make sense.
Since I am a DO I am planning for Osteopathic rotating internship. I know Nuc boards specifically include DO internship as acceptable for certification. Any idea if PDs will care much if I'll match in DO vs MD internship?

I doubt they will care for the difference.