Interviews offered in the New Year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Saw one at Duke recently too.
Okay, do you have a date?? A few more folks gave me updates. Maybe not slowing down, just needed a to work up to more II after the long holiday weekend.
Cheers to all still waiting for II.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, do you have a date?? A few more folks gave me updates. Maybe not slowing down, just needed a to work up to more II after the long holiday weekend.
Cheers to all still waiting for II.
I checked. Seemed to be over MLK day.

Western Michigan gave out both telephone and in-person IIs today! (1/20/16)

Reactions: 1 users
II today from downstate med center

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for them to get back to you after you got the email saying your file was complete??
I received that email the first week of November

I received that email the first week of November
Oh wow! I submitted my secondary on 12/27, got the completed application e-mail 1/15. Reaaaally hoping I hear back soon!
I know it says not to contact them because it will delay the review process, but did you?
Thank ya!

No, they definitely gave the nicest interview invite confirmation though. They seem very nice.

Oh wow! I submitted my secondary on 12/27, got the completed application e-mail 1/15. Reaaaally hoping I hear back soon!
I know it says not to contact them because it will delay the review process, but did you?
Thank ya!
You haven't even been complete for TWO WEEKS and you want want to contact them already? You can wait...

You haven't even been complete for TWO WEEKS and you want want to contact them already? You can wait...

I didn't say I was going to call them tomorrow. I meant around the 1 month mark.

I saw II's given out on the UC Davis and UC Irvine threads as well.

Anything today?? Lets keep this thread alive!!!

Updated this morning for a few added in last couple of days.

SUNY DOWNSTATE invites today.

Reactions: 2 users
Saw someone get a Temple invite today!

A personal II from U of Miami, 6 months after I submitted my secondary. I guess silence is not so bad.
Hope some SDN gets the II, as I am turning it down, would not attend Miami over OSU.

Go Bucks, and always Go Green, Go White, and I grew up in Ann Arbor, so Go Blue too. BIG TEN ROCKS!!

2/1/16 II Quinnipac

A personal II from U of Miami, 6 months after I submitted my secondary. I guess silence is not so bad.
Hope some SDN gets the II, as I am turning it down, would not attend Miami over OSU.

Go Bucks, and always Go Green, Go White, and I grew up in Ann Arbor, so Go Blue too. BIG TEN ROCKS!!

Are you allowed to say Go Bucks & Go Blue in the same sentence? :p

Saw Miami today as well..

@Rainbow Zebra Thanks for making this thread. This will give applicants in years to come hope that even after the New Year there are invites!!!!

It's already been mentioned, but UIC has been continuing to give out IIs fairly regularly.

@Rainbow Zebra Thanks for making this thread. This will give applicants in years to come hope that even after the New Year there are invites!!!!
Happy to do it. So great to see folks who have had to be so patient get some II. This is a grueling process, we need to support each other best we can.

Medical college of Wisconsin (Milwaukee campus) 2/1/16.

Saw Loyola Chicago today!

II at USF Morsani for core today