Interviews: Status Update or Email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jlcat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to know.. do all schools do interview invites via email? Or do I have to keep checking my status page for each school?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to know.. do all schools do interview invites via email? Or do I have to keep checking my status page for each school?

Each school will usually send you an email notifying you of the interview invite. Just make sure to check your email and your spam folder because sometimes they can end up there!

Each school will usually send you an email notifying you of the interview invite. Just make sure to check your email and your spam folder because sometimes they can end up there!

It's a good idea to check your status occasionally though. I had an interview invite for a week without knowing because I hadn't checked my status in a while and they didn't send an email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its different for each school. At the very least, they will likely notify you by e-mail that your application status has changed. Some schools may personally call you to extend an interview offer.

Email is the most common method, but you should develop a system for routinely checking all your statuses just in case.