Introduction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicalMBA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself officially here on SDN. I've been a long time lurker like a lot of other people. I finally decided to create a profile and join in on the fun. Just a little bit about myself: I just graduate undergrad with a degree in bio and econ. I am applying right now for next year's medical school class. During this year I will be finishing my MBA degree in health care management with a full time MBA internship at a hospital near me. I am currently waiting for my applications to get verified and have just started writing secondaries. I am applying to both DO and MD schools, but my stats (which I will probably post later at some point) are more competitive for DO Schools. I would be very happy to get accepted into a DO school and I find their major principles both intriguing and extremely relevant to the current medical atmosphere. I have decided to post this here because I will be focusing on the DO forums as I expect that my best shot at acceptance is at an osteopathic school.

I just wanted to thank everyone here at SDN. This is an amazing forum with a lot of mutual support. I used this forum constantly throughout my pre-med undergraduate years, studying for the MCAT, and now for applying to schools. I look forward to getting to know you all better and contributing what I can to this great service! =]

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome :)

I like your avatar. Ari Gold. Lets hug it out B*.

Also, your second quote, good movie.

Members don't see this ad :)
Which MBA program? Im doing the same thing as you

I've been taking courses at the Union Graduate College in Schenectady, New York since my undergraduate years. I'll have my MBA in health care management from there by next spring.

Thank you for the welcomes!

Nice to meet you! Good luck in the application cycle! :clap: