Invisalign

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Temple 2006

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see if anyone out there will be certified in Invisalign upon graduation? Temple just ran a program sponsored by Align Technologies, the company that created Invisalign, and anyone who sat thru and participated in the 2 day course will be Invisalign (Cert I) Certified upon graduation. We actually are allowed to do Invisalign cases on any patient who would want treatment and fall within certain guidelines. Just curious to see if anyone else is taking part or doing this. We didn't have to pay for any of it either.

Members don't see this ad.

Temple 2006 said:
Just curious to see if anyone out there will be certified in Invisalign upon graduation? Temple just ran a program sponsored by Align Technologies, the company that created Invisalign, and anyone who sat thru and participated in the 2 day course will be Invisalign (Cert I) Certified upon graduation. We actually are allowed to do Invisalign cases on any patient who would want treatment and fall within certain guidelines. Just curious to see if anyone else is taking part or doing this. We didn't have to pay for any of it either.

That is awesome, Was it done by the school, or was it something your student body/ class officers organized?

I'm curious cause I highly doubt our pre doc program will support it, our Ortho program are Nazis, They even charge us students! I had to pay $2100.

But if your class organized it we may be able to do the same.

Temple 2006 said:

Is that Tuncay's work or Steven Deet's work?

Members don't see this ad :)
we did the certification class at san antonio too
i think it was a good eye opener for all those who think its so easy

Dr.BadVibes said:
Is that Tuncay's work or Steven Deet's work?

It's actually Tuncay's. They've done it in previous years also. Unfortunately, this past seminar is the last one where they will certify students for free. I think the years afterward, we have to pay, but at a discounted amount.

xc1999 said:
It's actually Tuncay's. They've done it in previous years also. Unfortunately, this past seminar is the last one where they will certify students for free. I think the years afterward, we have to pay, but at a discounted amount.

Not if Steven Deet's has anything to do with it

Dr.BadVibes said:
Not if Steven Deet's has anything to do with it
Oh oh. Here we go again...