Ironic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gremak

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reading through some recent posts I found it ironic that the dental schools most fanatically defended on this forum appeal to me less and less. Even if the posters have good intentions, I just get sick of it. These petty battles seem to be a universal phenomenon on internet forums, but are a departure from the normally helpful posts I find on this forum.

Members don't see this ad.

My apologies, gremak.

Too many times people (including myself) let their egos take control.

DesiDentist

Well if some people didnt knock the school in the first place it wouldnt be a problem, and by the way no one really cares how you feel, just dont read them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please, no one defend the school they go to because, hey, that would be offensive to gremak.

Screw that, Go GATORS !!

I take tremendous pride in representing my future dental school and everyone else should too ! It's a privilege and honor to be accepted into a dental school in the US, and engage in a profession that is so beautiful ! Obviously, students shouldn't boast of their school at the expense of others, but that wouldn't occur if people would just keep to themselves in the first place !!!

Gremak, I'm sorry to hear that you're ultra sensitive when it comes to reading one's post in which they defend the school that has given them the opportunity to accomplish their life dreams !

:p

Personally I like school spirt...You gotta represent for what school you go to. When I decide what school I'm going to I'm gonna get all decked out in school clothes.

This is for you gremak +pity+

This is outrageous!!! You guys continue you support your schools when you know is offends gremak! The shame!

HAHA JOJO I LOVE IT!!!!!!

isn't defending a positive thing? not that ANY dental school would need it. they all heve their pros and cons (and we have exhausted this topic already). we are just happy and proud to be part of them and part of future's sucessful professionals. this is it.

Comet!

U
U GO
Go U
GO UMass!

(umass marching band):clap: