Is E-MCAT down right now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zaids37

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to activate my account after buying all the AAMC tests and I keep getting this error:

"An unexpected error has been encountered. No information will be lost. To recover from this error press the refresh button on your browser (the F5 function key is a shortcut to refresh a page on most browsers). If this does not solve your problem, try exiting your browser completely. From your desktop, restart your browser, and return to the site. If the problem persists, contact technical support by emailing us at [email protected]. Please include any specific information that might help us resolve the problem for you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we thank you for your patience."

I saw that people had a similar problem a long time ago but with no solutions posted...should I just wait? Was planning on taking practice test 3 tomorrow. Is there any other way I could access it to take it and score it as well?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Did you try logging in from another browser? I have had technical problems with e-mcat before and logging in through another browser helped. Just make sure you log out immediately after and then try to log in with the browser you normally use.