Is it too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rphstruggle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

So I never considered doing a fellowship while I was in school, but now I'm having second thoughts. I've graduated a little more than a year ago, but I'm considering applying for a fellowship.

Just wanted to hear some feedback..did any one go through this process? If you did, any advice? Are my chances of getting accepted lower? And any general advice on how to go about this process.

TIA to anyone thats willing to help :)

Members don't see this ad.

Decent chances, I say that due to that fact I was at this years rendition of #ppshungergames. Even as a P4, you are competing for industry roles a PGY-1/2 or RPh w/experience is better qualified for. The only reason P4s with good industry exposure qualify for these positions is compensation imo.

There were several RPh interviewing for fellowships this year. Many good MSL roles not technically advertised at midyear are available via a quick search on several companies website. Your chances are much better just applying direct-to-hire than struggling with midyear. If you chose the latter, brush up on your presentation & interviewing skills..

Good luck.