Is John from Wikipremed still around?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MoUdoMoUget

Patience to see patients
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing his MCAT bundle and videos on DVD... but was not able to find the DVDs on his website (as it appears currently).

I did find a Google cached page of his site from before that shows a page that was selling it for $9.99 at this link:

But... I can't find this page directly from the site so it makes me wonder if they are really for sale when I add them to my cart or if I just found an old dead page for them.

Basically just want to confirm the shop is still open if I submit an order for the bundle kit and DVDs.

I did send a message through his contact page maybe two weeks ago, and sent an email a week ago with no response.
His account on the forum seems to have been last used in October 2018, so I figured I would ask on here in the chance that someone recently spoke with him or is getting tutored by him.

Members don't see this ad.

Hope he’s still doing that stuff. Wikipremed is the only reason I was able to scrape together a half decent mcat! The videos are all free on the site though so not much point in buying the dvds. But physics flash cards were great though.

Hope he’s still doing that stuff. Wikipremed is the only reason I was able to scrape together a half decent mcat! The videos are all free on the site though so not much point in buying the dvds. But physics flash cards were great though.

With the DVDs I would be able to speed the videos up a little bit and I like having it organized easier.
Good to know that you liked the physics flashcards - I definitely want to buy them and the rest of the bundle if John is accepting orders.

With the DVDs I would be able to speed the videos up a little bit and I like having it organized easier.
Good to know that you liked the physics flashcards - I definitely want to buy them and the rest of the bundle if John is accepting orders.

chrome has an extension to speed up any video on the internet.