is mha before nbde worth it??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giggle jiggle

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone m an intern in India and ll b completing my degree in august!! I wish to pursue dds... I Have lot many questions on my mind regarding same..!!
First is wen ol can I apply for my nbde. And wot ol sessions r there..I mean s der ne such thing as sessions for dds and if yes Dan is it lyk that some specific session s better than other when we consider our future h1 visa??
Secondly, since clearing nbde in 1 attempt seems to be difficult I have even heard that people take admission in courses like mha or ms in health care and than attempt nbde.. Is this(taking admission in mha or other course and spending time and money) all worth it..
Thirdly, even if I take admission in mha or other course on basis of Indian loan..how will I b able to get loan for dds..since what I know is u.s banks provide loan to green card holders and residents only.. If I won't get the loan I ll never b able to study dentistry in states
That is all these efforts I ll be taking will be wasted!!

I know I have asked too much but any answer will be of great help!! Kindly enlighten me please...
Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.