Is SDN considered a good EC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denver89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hahahaha sry i couldnt help it.. but seriously is it?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol just trying to lighten the mood :scared:

As LizzyM would point out, it is not close enough to smell the patient... so it is not clinical experience! hahaha

who is this guy :laugh:

As LizzyM would point out, it is not close enough to smell the patient... so it is not clinical experience! hahaha

so... clinical experience is the only good EC?

Do Mods smell like patients?

I know LET doesn't. She smells like summer in a bowl :love: :love: :love:

Some of the mods listed it. We're all involved at different levels and some of us spend 10's of hours a week dedicating time to the forums, main site, etc. So, yes, it can definitely be a viable EC.

Some of the mods listed it. We're all involved at different levels and some of us spend 10's of hours a week dedicating time to the forums, main site, etc. So, yes, it can definitely be a viable EC.

Strange, I was just thinking that the other day, about mods using it on their apps. Hell, I don't see why not. It's a leadership position that in a sense helps people. It's even helping the future physicians of the world, can't beat that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder what Lukkie's useful:worthless post ratio is..

I can imagine for mods it would make a difference since they actually do work here, and maybe some of the webdev team if they are in fact premeds, but definitely not any of us regular posters.

I've always wondered how mods coordinate everything. Do you guys hold weekly online meetings or something?

I need to find a medication for a disease called "SDN Addiction".

didn't you know?

+10,000 posts on SDN = auto-admitted into top choice.