isp colorado dental school:personal intervie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sa2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.... Any idea what questions are emphasized upon during the personal interview for the international student program for foreign trained dentists at university of colorado... The lucky ones who got admission last year please share your experience...It would be of great help.Thank you so much in advance

Members don't see this ad.

They ask usual questions. Tell us about yourself? What do you plan to do after graduation, professional goals, passions? What are your strong/weak points? Tell us about your experience?
Try to be original and avoid cliche answers like "I am a perfectionist". Smile, wear something that fits and looks professional to give a better impression.
For people, who are not USA residents there will be question about why they decided to get a USA degree.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you so much for the information@oralcare123...

Members don't see this ad :)
They ask usual questions. Tell us about yourself? What do you plan to do after graduation, professional goals, passions? What are your strong/weak points? Tell us about your experience?
Try to be original and avoid cliche answers like "I am a perfectionist". Smile, wear something that fits and looks professional to give a better impression.
For people, who are not USA residents there will be question about why they decided to get a USA degree.

Remember, your bench test performance is the most important. They already know about you from your application.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys ! Did any female get a call for 10 may and travelling from toronto ???

Hello everyone, did anyone bought the kilgore typodont to practice for the bench exam? I went to the official website and I wasn't too sure which one I should buy. Can anyone advice? thank you.

Hi...any girl wanting to share accommodation for Colorado interview on 10th May may please email me at [email protected].
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
Any one willing to share accommodation for 10th may for colorado.

Hey guys ! Did any female get a call for 10 may and travelling from toronto ???
Hey,
I got interview call on 10th may 2014,I ll be flying from chicago. looking for someone to share accomodation.

I am interested in sharing the room ..I am female .
Dental 622 and fig

I have an interview invite on June 10th, 2015 at Colorado School of Dental Medicine. Looking for a girl company to share an accommodation. Is there anyone who has invite on the same day and willing to share accommodation?

Hey I am willing to share an accommodation but is your interview on june 10th or 20th? mine is june 20th

Hey I am willing to share an accommodation but is your interview on june 10th or 20th? mine is june 20th
Mine is on June 20th. Which location are you you flying from ? What are your travel plans?
I am planning to fly in Denver on June 19th . Departure flight, depending on availability either June 20th itself or June 21st. If you don't mind can you please share your email id ?

Any female willing to share accommodation for 20th June & flying from Toronto. Please msg me. Thnx

anyone looking to share accommodation for June 20th PM me. I'll have a car as well

Does anyone know what questions Colorada is asking this year in interview?

any female still interested in sharing accommodation for interview at Colorado on june 20th. please respond asap. thanks!

Hi, I can still share my accommodation with a female for June 20th interview. If interested, please reply back.

The second week of July