Jay Shetty Life Coaching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sanman

O.G.
Reaction score
So, I just found out about this from someone in my social circle and threw up in my mouth a little bit. Apparently, a lot of displaced workers due to COVID fancy themselves life coaches/therapists and are charging $100-200+/hr. This thread was really just made to share my professional disgust.

Become a Life Coach - Jay Shetty Certification School

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, dear Lord. The testimonials are plentiful. I'm confused though...was the cardiologist his client and then, got a certification to be others' life coach plus cardiologist? Seem like her Mom is a life coach student, too!

:unsure:

you on clubhouse yet? oh wow, real-time conversations with coaches are quite interesting!

No, my social media presence is fairly miniscule at this point. I didn't even know who this guy was until this was mentioned to my wife by some friends.

Oh, dear Lord. The testimonials are plentiful. I'm confused though...was the cardiologist his client and then, got a certification to be others' life coach plus cardiologist? Seem like her Mom is a life coach student, too!

:unsure:
I think she was referring to doing this group coaching thing:

Jay Shetty Genius

Who needs psychotherapy when you can increase your daily happiness by 60% (I would love to know how they measure this when the entire thing is either on facebook live or via video recordings) for just $390/year.

I think she was referring to doing this group coaching thing:

Jay Shetty Genius

Who needs psychotherapy when you can increase your daily happiness by 60% (I would love to know how they measure this when the entire thing is either on facebook live or via video recordings) for just $390/year.

Maybe he uses some kind of bootleg thetan meter to measure happiness "particles" or...something.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Maybe he uses some kind of bootleg thetan meter to measure happiness "particles" or...something.

Having spent a lot of time in psychophysiology/biofeedback labs in grad school, I used to love messing with the scientologists and their E-meter on subway stops in Manhattan. Very easy to fool it by loosening your grip.

This guy Shetty could have a whole product line of pseudoscience crap.

"Go on down to your local natural foods store and buy some Shetty's Sugar Free Mood Enhancing Kombucha! Guaranteed to raise your Shetty Happiness Quotient by 15% in only six weeks*!" *Not regulated by the FDA. Shetty Happiness Quotient is not a real thing. Jay Shetty is not liable for liver damage sustained by use of this product. ALso, not technically so much Kombuscha, as it is seltzer water with some apple cider vinegar added. 60% of product net revenue goes towards maintaining Jey Shetty's pomade supply.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user