job offers for new fellows

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heathermed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After following the thread on the anesthesia forum concerning what types of job offers new grads were getting, I was wondering if we could start a thread on what kind of job offers new fellows are getting this year. I'm far from that point but I think it would be useful to get an idea on how the current market is looking. Also, would be helpful for experienced members to comment on what is considered fair and what not.

thanks everyone

Members don't see this ad.

This is better for the physician only forum.

Many physicians are not a part of the physician's only forum. SDN is relatively anonymous. Why not just post it here so it can be helpful for everyone. Stop being so exclusive, eh?

Members don't see this ad :)
it would be preferable to be on the physicians only forum. discussions on salary, income, etc. are often misconstrued by those who are not physicians, and even those who are physicians but not pain physicians.

those who are interested in pain and can "prove" they are part of the community can apply to join the pain physician only forum.

i got in, so its one of the most lax exclusive group on the web.

it would be preferable to be on the physicians only forum. discussions on salary, income, etc. are often misconstrued by those who are not physicians, and even those who are physicians but not pain physicians.

those who are interested in pain and can "prove" they are part of the community can apply to join the pain physician only forum.

i got in, so its one of the most lax exclusive group on the web.

it was way better years ago, before the riff raft got in...