job

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ferifoori

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is true that if I graduate with a Pharm D. degree in Texas for example Texas Tech university (which does not require a bachelor degree) I would have a hard time finding a job in California (which most of the universities require a bachleor for Pharm D. program)?

Members don't see this ad.

It is true that if I graduate with a Pharm D. degree in Texas for example Texas Tech university (which does not require a bachelor degree) I would have a hard time finding a job in California (which most of the universities require a bachleor for Pharm D. program)?

No. You just have to have your pharmacy degree, pass the NAPLEX, and pass the CA state law exam.

They don't care if you passed grade school or high school either if you have a doctorate and have passed the NAPLEX