JUNE 19 PCAT ppl pls help!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nidhi5191

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay so this is a question for people who took their PCAT obn June 19th.

I am taking my PCAT in August and super nervous about it. I kind of started studying in June. Since time is flying so fast I getting more and more worried. For people who took in June do you guys have any advice on what to focus mainly?

also I have finished reviewing chem and almost done with bio. I have not touched verbal or reading and math so I am a bit nervous. I just bought 3 practice tests and planning to take one today. If you guys have any info on how to study and what to really focus on I would appreciate it soooo much :)

also I am only using the Kaplan and Exam crackers for chem and bio! should i use anything else besides that to do good.

thank you in advance!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Take one of the Pearson practice tests and let that be your guide. If you are missing lots of math questions of a certain type, focus on that. If you are having trouble with organic questions, put your emphasis there. Try to pick up some easy points with topics that are giving you trouble.

Every time I see this thread title my heart jumps because all I see is "June 19" and a ton of exclamation points, leading me to believe that scores are up online.:oops:

That said, I really felt that the Pearson practice tests prepared me the best for what the actual PCAT was like. Obviously, I don't know my scores yet, but the June 19 version felt similar to the practice tests, more so than the Dr. Collins packet I was using.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought the same thing, dammit!

I agree with all of the above. The Pearson practice tests are the best gauge of what the actual test will be like.

I thought the same thing, dammit!

I agree with all of the above. The Pearson practice tests are the best gauge of what the actual test will be like.

wow i just saw your score and wowwww i am so happy for you. now since you have done sooo amazing (congratulations for that) would you mind helping me as well. haha :D okay so i am taking mine in august and have been studying for about a month an half.

would you pls share all the details on how long you studied for and what books you used. also since your are all done you could give me any hints on how the actual test was like and also compare it to the practice tests.

thank you :D