June 2015 MCAT study group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jokaankit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted a thread where people taking this mcat can discuss their strategies and keep up their motivation. Im interested in also setting a small study group specific to the june 2015 MCAT on skype or Fring.

It would be nice if everyone in the group was preparing using similar resources. It seems many people are taking either prep courses, or self studying following the 100 day schedule posted by NST.

A little info about my plan is ExamKrackers book and Kaplan course starting from March-June. I will also be using FL exams from other companies in a schedule similar to NST.

This might be a small group so Skype/Fring/Facetime would be good options to discuss progress and review FL exams.

There is no limit to the size of the group. If your taking the June Mcat please post here or send me a pm to join the study group.

P.S. Fring lets you video chat with up to 3 others at a time for free. Skype would be cool to find people that match "your style of prep/schedule" so you can add them on fring or skype separately.

Cheers and Happy studying.

Members don't see this ad.

If your still trying to decide on materials to prep with I recommend Kaplan's or examkrackers based on my experience and other reviews/posts. I will get tpr books tomorrow if anyone requests me to compare that I can.