June 6th Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkey12

Monkey12
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the time of score release? 12am?

Members don't see this ad.

anybody know how the 2 digit score is calculated? how could I be above average in 3 digits but still be in high 80s in 2 digits? different scoring from steps 1 and 2?

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody know how the 2 digit score is calculated? how could I be above average in 3 digits but still be in high 80s in 2 digits? different scoring from steps 1 and 2?

Yes. As of November 2011, the 2 digit score means nothing. It will never be reported to anyone as far as I know. No one really knows what it means either.

Anyone else not get their score posted yet? I got two emails earlier this week saying that my score would be posted today, and when I logged into the website a few minutes ago, it says that today is my score report date, but there is no link to click for it. :confused:

Edit: nm, it's there. I was looking on the wrong site. For anyone else who is having problems, you need to go to the FSMB website, not the NBME website.

Last edited: