Level 3 Score Release 2/17/2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NecrotizingFasciitis

IR/DR PGY-2 (DO)
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else waiting for score release today?

Wondering what time of day everybody thinks scores will come out. I feel like it's usually 1-3PM EST. Would be nice for am AM release.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody else waiting for score release today?

Wondering what time of day everybody thinks scores will come out. I feel like it's usually 1-3PM EST. Would be nice for am AM release.
Yep, waiting for mine today as well! Historically, 1-3 PM EST has always been the release time for me. Hoping to put COMLEX behind me!

Scores released for December test takers today when I emailed them.

Ended up within the range of scores from previous comlex exams (550-630) which is where I was expecting. Used Uworld very sporadically for a few months prior then actually started being consistent with questions about 1-2 months prior. Had time to do some incorrect. I did not due a COMSAE. After UW just crammed comquest and freaked the hell out when I did the CDM practice questions which ended up being not as insanely difficult as the question bank ones.

Only advice I have is just take this test as a PGY-1 instead of a PGY-2 because even though your medicine knowledge is stronger the loss of ObGyn, pediatrics is also just as strong and the desire to study growth charts and all that stuff is even harder to do as a PGY-2.

GOODBYE NBOME. I will not miss you.

any recent testtakers following this thread - i'm scheduled to take level 3 in the next two weeks. looking for any advice you have. compared to the other levels/steps, theres very little info out there. scoring mid sixties on comquest, wondering if this is enough to pass.

IM resident.

Did about the same as the other levels, so ~65th percentile. I crammed comquest in about a month by slamming through questions not reading explanations unless they were interesting. I would get through 40 question blocks in about 30 mins. Did not review any typical stuff like peds milestones or OBG. Like with the other levels, I guessed on literally every OMM question to get out of the test faster and had a predictably bad OMM score.

I had a flight to catch on the second day that got moved up several hours so i zoomed past day 2 and got out like 3 hours early.

I echo all the advice I read before I took my own level 3: it's chill, you'll be good. Use any bank you want to familiarize yourself with CDM and it'll be fine.