Just took the PCAT today. Need scoring info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carmer90

Reaction score
Is there a way to anticipate what the official score will be from the raw score I got after the test? I feel that I have a good composite percentage but scaled score seems low.

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a way to anticipate what the official score will be from the raw score I got after the test? I feel that I have a good composite percentage but scaled score seems low.
Nobody pays attention to the scaled score. Percentile scores are better for estimating your overall performance. Scores generally don't change much, if at all.

Nobody pays attention to the scaled score. Percentile scores are better for estimating your overall performance. Scores generally don't change much, if at all.
That's great news! Thanks for the info. I'll cancel the September exam and get some much need cash back.

That's great news! Thanks for the info. I'll cancel the September exam and get some much need cash back.

If your satisfied with your overall result, I most definitely would cancel future dates. The score presented vs what your actual score will be is going to be spot on +\- 1 point

Reactions: 1 user