Kansas University Medical School Class of 2023 Accepted Student Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deku

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I just wanted to start a thread for students accepted to KU's 2019 entering class so people can start to get to know one another. So if you just wanted to introduce yourself and maybe what specialty you're interested in that would be great! My name is Nathan and I live in Kansas City. I am currently completing a Masters in cell and molecular biology and working as a patient care technician in an emergency department. I am married to a well-traveled social studies teacher. We have a cat who tolerates me and a super energetic 9 month old German shepherd pup. In my free time I like to strength train, backpack, and mountain bike. My current specialty interest is emergency medicine, with a special interest in wilderness medicine. I look forward to meeting you all!

Thanks,
Nathan

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Moving to allopathic class threads.

Also, while it's cool to try and get to know your new classmates, I feel obliged to mention you might regret publicly posting your personal information down the line.

Reactions: 1 user
Just so you know, we do have a Facebook group started that might be a better place for something like this. If you haven't joined yet, just search for "KU school of medicine class of 2023" Cant wait to meet everyone as well!

Just so you know, we do have a Facebook group started that might be a better place for something like this. If you haven't joined yet, just search for "KU school of medicine class of 2023" Cant wait to meet everyone as well!

I will look into that!