Kaplan Step 2 CK Qbank Giveaway! Win a free Step 2 Qbank - Find out how!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2Step2CKQbankChal34FE22.jpg

The first 100 SDN members to respond will get 3 months of FREE access to Kaplan’s brand new Step 2 CK Qbank launching May 14th!

Simply email your first and last name, address, telephone number, school and SDN username to [email protected].

The new and improved Step 2 CK Qbank includes 500 never-before-seen questions created by our expert faculty and reviewed by top-performing test takers. Experience questions that are specifically not “picky” or too easy compared to those found on the USMLE and take advantage of the Score Estimator.

Have you taken the Qbank Challenge? Check out www.QbankChallenge.com/step2
and tell us what you think on this forum!

By submitting your information to [email protected], you agree to be on Kaplan Medical's contact list for future promotions.

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys.....i had used the improved version of step 1 kaplan Qbank and i found it much better than UW
i hope this time also kaplan comes with a drastic improvement in step2 CK q bank

i ve used the new qbank for step 1.. it s good.. hope new step 2 is also good

The challenge questions I received were very skewed towards specific questions about jaundice DDx and management, and surgery questions. Surely there is more to Internal Medicine than jaundice and more to Step 2 than medicine and surgery??!

Members don't see this ad :)
Heheh, yeah...many of them were about jaundice. It's just a sample anyways. I found the questions reasonable, didn't you?

hey guys i was wondering that did any one win it ?

hey guys anyone won the qbank subsciption???

Any idea wen's the result gonna be out ?

Thank you for submitting your information to [email protected].

The giveaway is now closed. The first 100 students who provided all the requested information will be enrolled in a 3-month subscription to Step 2 CK Qbank.

Winners will get a email with their account information early next week as we process the enrollments. Please be patient.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM.

Thank you!

can somebody tell if he/she has won this 3 months subscription ?

I won!:luck::eek:

I submitted so late that i didnt think i'd be so lucky.This is such a good news!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
*In Borat voice* Nice! I got it too!

Hi to all
even i won it ...but still to receive the Username and Password
Kaplan Rocks ............:hardy:

another winner here - just waiting for username and pw - thanks Kaplan!

me too thanks guys

i won too!! wow...you know you're in med school when you get excited over free q-bank.

Out of curiosity, when did y'all send them e-mails? A sad non-winner here, at least so far.

I'm so excited, I WON TOO!!! :) By the way I sent my email on 5/6/08 at 8pm. I thought I'd be too late but obviously not. Here is the real question: Should I purchase USLME world like I had previously planned, or just stick to my free 3 months of Qbank??? Anybody, have any experience with them both and would like to share, I'd appreciate it.

I think the message mentions we won the NEW Kaplan Q bank. When was it renewed and how much of it is different? Does anyone know ?

I'm so excited, I WON TOO!!! :) By the way I sent my email on 5/6/08 at 8pm. I thought I'd be too late but obviously not. Here is the real question: Should I purchase USLME world like I had previously planned, or just stick to my free 3 months of Qbank??? Anybody, have any experience with them both and would like to share, I'd appreciate it.

Weird. I just checked my outbox and sent a message on 5/3/08 and haven't heard anything. Hopefully they're still processing. :confused:

Congrats! I experinced a similar situatioin in Step 1. I regreted purchasing UW. I am in the same situation now for Step 2....I won't purchase UW, I'll stick to Qbank.

Many thanks to Kaplan :)

Weird. I just checked my outbox and sent a message on 5/3/08 and haven't heard anything. Hopefully they're still processing. :confused:

I sent them all the information on 05/01. I haven't heard anything. Weird:rolleyes:

I sent them all the information on 05/01. I haven't heard anything. Weird:rolleyes:

Update: I sent a PM to kaplanmedical. They are still processing all the information. The person told me that I will receive an email soon.

:love:

Does the 3 months begin when u get the access or when u click start? If i wait a week before beginning do i lose the week?

Here is a theory. Have you guys who haven't heard anything back from Kaplan ever had a Kaplan online service before. Because they gave me my password and username that I used when I had Step 1 Qbank and they automatically added my course for me. Another theory: If you had a kaplan service before, did you submit the same or a different email address? I think that is what taking some people so long to get their free Qbank.

Does the 3 months begin when u get the access or when u click start? If i wait a week before beginning do i lose the week?

It expires 3 months from when you got access. I got my username and password today, (5/20/08) and my subscription ends 8/20/08. Which works out perfectly since I am taking Step 2 CK July 31st.

When is the new q bank gonna be up the old one is still running here

hi guys

still anyone getting their q bank?

I sent on 10 th may ....have not heard anything from them

still waiting

I still haven't heard and I sent mine on the third of May.

Hey, I sent mine on May 1st and I haven't heard back as well. I PM'ed Kaplan Medical a few days back and they said that they are still processing the usernames/passwords. She said that my information will be included and I should get an email soon.

I'd just wait a few more days, and if you don't hear anything, just PM them.

Hey, I sent mine on May 1st and I haven't heard back as well. I PM'ed Kaplan Medical a few days back and they said that they are still processing the usernames/passwords. She said that my information will be included and I should get an email soon.

I'd just wait a few more days, and if you don't hear anything, just PM them.
Thanks for the info--maybe they're working in reverse order or something.

Hey, I won too. I forgot about it until I just checked my email, because it's an account I don't use often.:D I'm so excited.....I've never won anything in my life.....I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!!

NEO

Status
Not open for further replies.