Kaplan's Qbank Giveaway

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Kaplan's Qbank GIVEAWAY!
kaplan_qb_logo.gif

The first 100 SDN members to respond with all of the requested information will get 3-months of access to Kaplan's new Step 1 Qbank beginning Dec 15th!

E-mail your first and last name, address, telephone number, school, and SDN username to [email protected].

E-mail us NOW to get the new and improved Step 1 Qbank with important new features like a Score Estimator, able to predict your USMLE score based on your Qbank performance and brand new questions that are even more like the actual exam.

QbankChallenge.jpg

Have you taken the Qbank Challenge? Check out www.QbankChallenge.com and tell us what you think on this forum!

Edited by mshheaddoc - this is an approved offer by SDN Marketing

Once you are verified as an SDN member you will be contacted by Kaplan within the next week. The sooner we get the 100, the sooner you know! I will be verifying that the user is a member of SDN only, you can use whichever email is convenient for you (we won't be matching them!).

Members don't see this ad.

:hardy::hardy::hardy: I did win I did win......
I cannot beleive it...yeah.....
that is true, thanks Kaplan
what a great deal ..can't wait till the 15th:love::love::love::love:

I have got an autoreply email, but I did not receive an email telling me that I won....Kaplan Medical followed up and sent me an email to find out if I have received a congratulations email or not....they asked me to resend my original email to verify the time..and I found out that I won three month access...wow
I will be sent a username and password to access on the 15th....:hardy:

Same thing happened to me. Id like to thank mshheaddoc and Kaplan Medical on this site for helping me out. I cant wait to check out Qbank!

Thanks Kaplan

I hope we took care of all the winners. Thanks mshheaddoc for helping us on this!

I still don't know what happened to the e-mail account!

-WL

Members don't see this ad :)
I think its a little late.

Pinker, did you actually shoot them an email even after having passed Step I with a 260+?

If you won the freebie, that's a shame. That one could have gone to someone else who needed it a lot more than you.

Pinker, did you actually shoot them an email even after having passed Step I with a 260+?

If you won the freebie, that's a shame. That one could have gone to someone else who needed it a lot more than you.

I'm getting it for a friend who really needs it. It's not going to waste.

The free Qbank is active from the start of the enrollment. Don't hold on to your Qbank! Use it as a supplement to your coursework! Happy studying!

-WL

can i apply late for this qbank trial,,,,,,,,,,????????
i have sent my info to kaplan
plz consider,,,,,,,,,it will be worthwhile to take this qbank,
thanks