Lead Apron / Lead Glasses discounts and vendors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stimulate

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody out there have a good contact for discounted lead aprons and lead glasses?
I would like to put together a group purchase of these items for my fellow class. Even if there isn't a great discount I would also be interested in just finding a reputable dealer.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody out there have a good contact for discounted lead aprons and lead glasses?
I would like to put together a group purchase of these items for my fellow class. Even if there isn't a great discount I would also be interested in just finding a reputable dealer.
Thanks in advance for your help.

I don't know about a great discount but the best place for both lead glasses and lead aprons that i have found is Universal Medical Inc. I have posted this in the past on another thread about their aprons they have the cheapest around, and even carry xenolite which are very lightweight. Companies like this can sometimes be talked into giving better prices, i never actually tried myself but anyways you can check out their lead glasses selection and lead aprons selection. If you are a student you might want to throw that in, or mention that you found them through this forum you would be amazed at how some companies will discount their prices to students, especially if you are ever buying software that you need.
Anyways i have ordered from them in the past and the customer support is excellent, I hope this helps!

Last edited: