Learning brief biology and chemistry over the summer

Are you a part of class of 2014??

Members don't see this ad.

^Nope, class of 2013. I graduate in a few weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahah I wish I was class of 2013 so I can get started with college and stuff! But till then, time to enjoy senior year!

I can't wait for senior year...

However I haven't visited 8 of the 9 colleges i'm hopefully going to apply to...

Seems like there's going to be a LOT of driving this summer :cool:

However I haven't visited 8 of the 9 colleges i'm hopefully going to apply to...

lol enjoy it! It's really fun and the tours make the long rides worth it! (or or at least they did for me :laugh:)

Wow! I can't believe he got banned :eek: I would have thought his account would have been put on hold. Guess I better be careful what i get into as well in the futur.

But anyway

Congrats to all the 2013'ers. I wish I was apart of the class of 2013. I've had enough of High school. Especially with all of it's unplanned work, drama, and all of the other unnecessary "extraness" that goes on.

But hey, One more year :thumbup:

Congrats to all the 2013'ers. I wish I was apart of the class of 2013. I've had enough of High school. Especially with all of it's unplanned work, drama, and all of the other unnecessary "extraness" that goes on.

But hey, One more year :thumbup:

Thanks! You may not think so now, but really senior year will fly by because of how busy you'll probably be and then you'll be walking across that stage ;)

Thanks! You may not think so now, but really senior year will fly by because of how busy you'll probably be and then you'll be walking across that stage ;)

September through December aka "application season" goes by super fast but January through April aka "decision season" goes by painfully slow as you wait to hear from colleges.

I call February the "dead month" because it's right in between the early action/decision notifications (mid December through late January) and the regular decision notifications (early March through early April).

By the time May comes around you're pretty much dying to get out.

September through December aka "application season" goes by super fast but January through April aka "decision season" goes by painfully slow as you wait to hear from colleges.

I call February the "dead month" because it's right in between the early action/decision notifications (mid December through late January) and the regular decision notifications (early March through early April).

By the time May comes around you're pretty much dying to get out.

yeaah I see what you mean by that. For me I guess it was a good rest after that killer "college season" though, lol (of course waiting did stink though)

and yeah, i am kinda dying to get out :soexcited: but then again I felt that way since the 2nd day of freshman year

Exact same situation here! Who needs to visit the actual campus when they have virtual tours and websites now? ;)

Wow. I've been on a "hiatus" from SDN for a few weeks....and this is what I get back to? Woah...Nysegop got banned? Woah....

And I totally agree with the whole viisting campus thing. Online tours and actually going to see the school are two completely different things. You need to go and see the school to know what it's truly about. (That's how I fell in love with McMaster :) )

Wow. I've been on a "hiatus" from SDN for a few weeks....and this is what I get back to? Woah...Nysegop got banned? Woah....

And I totally agree with the whole viisting campus thing. Online tours and actually going to see the school are two completely different things. You need to go and see the school to know what it's truly about. (That's how I fell in love with McMaster :) )

It's been an interesting few days on hSDN...

But I agree. You have to visit the schools to actually get the true atmosphere of the College.

While this technically doesn't count as a real visit, I went to UNC as a child for a Basketball game. Been in love with UNC since then :laugh: