LECOM Bradenton C/O 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

City Boy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I applied to the school but my suppliment application is in process.Do you guys mind sharing your stats and please let us know If you have gotten any interview yet.:)

Members don't see this ad.

i got an interview Nov. 1 @7:45am. 3.28 gpa 3.0 science, bachelors & 5 years tech experience, 2 years lead tech, PTCB and Florida certified.

Members don't see this ad :)
my application was e-submitted to pharmcas 8/29 they mailed it 9/12, lecom recieved it 9/14 and sent me the supplemental right away. I completed the supplemental that night (which was a friday) they processed it and 9/17 i got notification that the application was at the review board that day and 9/18 i got the invite for an interview!

my application was e-submitted to pharmcas 8/29 they mailed it 9/12, lecom recieved it 9/14 and sent me the supplemental right away. I completed the supplemental that night (which was a friday) they processed it and 9/17 i got notification that the application was at the review board that day and 9/18 i got the invite for an interview!

Thanks. What was the notification that your application was at the review board? Was it a generic email from [email protected]? My portal says under review (since 9/13) but I haven't received an email saying as much.

Thanks. What was the notification that your application was at the review board? Was it a generic email from [email protected]? My portal says under review (since 9/13) but I haven't received an email saying as much.

i didn't get an e-mail it was on my portal like sept 16 it said nothing about it being under review then i woke up on the 17th the notification changed to under review and then the 18th it changed when i woke up saying i was selected for an interview. i check it day to day because it's the only school i'm applying to and my nerves are shot because i want to go soooooo bad.

Hey there is another thread for this school for class of 2017 you will find some more information on it.