LECOM Bradenton San Diego Rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jshirman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently at LECOM Bradenton and they are terrible at telling us about our upcoming rotations. I know Erie has 8-9 spots for San Diego rotations, does anyone know if Bradenton gets any spots? Also, any ideas as to when we will know what spots we can get and when? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

From what I recall from last year, Bradenton essentially got the left over slots that Erie/SH students didn't take. Most spots were at Millcreek, some were at Arnot, and there were also a few around Pittsburgh, like Uniontown, I believe. I think they were notified around October of last year, but all this is second hand, because I didn't go to Bradenton.

That's how I understand it, too. In October or so, we're notified about any leftover Florida spots and Bradenton students are notified about leftover north spots (which includes San Diego despite the geographic confusion). I'd doubt there's leftover spots for San Diego since it's one of the more coveted locations, especially to California residents, but you never know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Erie has 9 spots and Seton Hill has 4. Judging by the recent rotation survey there won't be any spots left over for Bradenton.

Does anyone know if lecom-B has any sites in pinellas county( st pete, clearwater, tarpon springs, or largo?)