Letter of interest/intent

futuretoothfairy777

Reaction score
Hello! I still have not heard back from my top choice (NYU) about an interview invite. I am thinking about writing a letter of intent, but I am not sure who to address it to, and whether I should email it or upload it to the portal. Any advice? Thank you guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I still have not heard back from my top choice (NYU) about an interview invite. I am thinking about writing a letter of intent, but I am not sure who to address it to, and whether I should email it or upload it to the portal. Any advice? Thank you guys!!
There are a lot of threads in the dental forums about submitting LOI's, I suggest trying to search some of the forums to see if similar questions have been answered, and how applicants went about submitting/what they wrote. In general you want to keep it brief, under 1 page; why you want to attend, why you think their program is a good fit. Other threads go into more detail.

I would just address it to the admissions committee, you could email it to them or upload it to your portal, I think either would suffice.