Lipscomb University Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those that interviewed the 20th, I called on Monday and they had just printed off the letters and were being sent out. We should hear any day now!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So they're not sending out emails then?

I'm not sure if they are emailing letters or not. I had a friend recently get accepted last month and she received her acceptance by mail not email.

Thanks for the great information LipscombP4, and everyone else for that matter as well.

First time posting here for me, but I wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone who will be attending Lipscomb in the fall. I interviewed back in mid March, and had an overall really positive experience at the school, so I will be attending with the rest of you!

I live out in Los Angeles, and wasn't able to get back out to Nashville for the orientation, but I hope it was a great time. I'm waiting for Laura or Christina to send me out the video transcripts so I can get caught up to speed with all you guys.

As JL asked above, does anyone have any other information/advice regarding final living decisions? I assume some of you checked out apartments while you were out there for orientation. Did anyone find anything close that seemed like a great option? I plan to just make a decision based on phone calls/pictures/etc. So it would be great if anyone else had any personal advice from experience.

Above that, I hope you all have a great summer in the meantime, and I look forward to meetin you all in the fall. Thanks guys.

Whoa, didn't see this second page of comments. For a little extra feedback for those recently interviewed, I received the acceptance letter by regular mail about 1 week after interview. Good luck all!

Hey all! I was just accepted this past week and was wondering if anyone was still in search of a roommate for the fall! Thanks!

Hey guys! Im thinking about applying here soon and I wanted to share my stats to see what my chances were.

Cumulative gpa 2.9
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Taking the PCAT in September for the 1st time
Plan on getting Tech certified soon
In Honor Society in undergrad at LSU
Ive worked through undergrad and I've done volunteer work and extra-curricular activities
Ive also had to re-take two classes (Organic Lab and Microbiology)

Also, do you think you need the pharmacy experience before applying to secure an acceptance?

Any input will help! Thank you!

For those that have heard from the school for interviews, I was wondering if you dont mind posting your stats?

I received a confirmation of my Supplemental Application being received on November 1. Haven't heard from them since. I have a 2.91 GPA as per PharmCAS and my first PCAT composite was 50. I'm taking it again on Thursday the 8th even though I dont feel prepared for the Math (stupid concaves and precal stuff...). Anyways, just wondering If you don't mind putting details such as your PCAT and application submission info.

"Supplemental Received" confirmation email received on 11/1.
GPA: 2.91
Verbal - 68
Biology - 46
Reading - 41
Quantitative -13 (I ran out of time and guessed more than half the test. Reason for my retaking)
Chemistry - 81
Composite - 50

I'm kind of leaning for a 3 year program closer to home even though its still going to be in a different state. However, the idea of a faith based school where I can interact with people that share my same beliefs is a pretty nice thought to entertain.

Do you know if Lipscomb cares where you do your pre reqs at? CC or 4 yr? Lipscomb is one of my top schools and I will definitely be applying there. Thanks!