list of 3 year programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freddydpt

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can I get a list of 3 year programs... in other words... not 1+3 programs.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Saem.org is the best site for this stuff

I have a question for those using that site, and granted this may be a dumb question, but many of the links are broken. Is it just me or did others have that problem? The links to the program websites are fine, but if you click on just the name, the link is broken (not the house icon).

The list is still useful, regardless. In addition I would go to the ama website for more "stats" if a programs' website is not useful.

I have a question for those using that site, and granted this may be a dumb question, but many of the links are broken. Is it just me or did others have that problem? The links to the program websites are fine, but if you click on just the name, the link is broken (not the house icon).

SAEM's website was having some glitches for at least 2 days. I just tried it again and it looks like they fixed part of the problem. You can click on a school's link now but it opens up the webpage embedded in the SAEM html frame. At least it's better than a broken link.

It may be easier to get a list of 1+3 and 1-4 programs and NOT apply to them - there are so few of these compared to the long list of 1-3 programs...