Loma Linda University (LLU) Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

1 weekly chapel is the mandatory requirement. You have to do it. Now whether or not you pay attention doesn't matter. A student I spoke to said he just pulls out his iPad and studies in the back.
You get 2 skips per quarter, and the second week of each quarter is called week of renewal where you have chapel every day. It also ends 2 weeks before finals week.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a wired rejection letter w/o an interview. They rejected me, but the AADSAS is still under review for two weeks. One week after, the admission office set up a time to meet with me. Does anyone know what happens?

I have a wired rejection letter w/o an interview. They rejected me, but the AADSAS is still under review for two weeks. One week after, the admission office set up a time to meet with me. Does anyone know what happens?
Could be a mistake on their end, I would set up the meeting and see what it’s about

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the Alternate list is ranked or not? I have no idea what realistic expectation I should have for this.

Hi everyone! I recently interviewed at LLUSD and my status on AADSAS changed from “Invited for Interview” to “Received/Application Complete.” Has this happened to anyone else? Thank you!

Hi everyone! I recently interviewed at LLUSD and my status on AADSAS changed from “Invited for Interview” to “Received/Application Complete.” Has this happened to anyone else? Thank you!
ignore all status changes except for "accepted" "denied" and "waitlist"...

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist recently? I know it's pretty late in the cycle, but just curious. Thanks!

Hi, has anyone heard of any movement on the waitlist recently?
Not that I know of, but just received an email stating that my financial aid has been completed. Not sure what that means or if that was sent to everyone.

Reactions: 1 user
I just came off the waitlist. Accepted

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! When was your interview and what scores do you have?
thank you! my interview was mid january. I was notified of waitlist mid april. then I was accepted June 22. my DAT AA was 24. science gpa 3.63 and overall gpa around 3.0