Lookin' for a good time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennben4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody sign on, post- "night out" looking for somebody to chat with that you know is intellingent? just curious.... been there and wondering if anybody else has either

Members don't see this ad.

do you mean on these forums? is this based on the assumption that everyone around here is intelligent? or do you mean on AIM or something? confusing

I think she's looking for some flirting. You gotta be smoother than that, Shredder ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Shredder said:
do you mean on these forums? is this based on the assumption that everyone around here is intelligent? or do you mean on AIM or something? confusing

:) Yay! The Donald is gone! :thumbup:

tacrum43 said:
:) Yay! The Donald is gone! :thumbup:
geez, everybody hates poor donald. tsk, premeds have no respect for greatness and flamboyance...and money!
jennben4 said:
Does anybody sign on, post- "night out" looking for somebody to chat with that you know is intellingent? just curious.... been there and wondering if anybody else has either
how ironic, she'll have to be smoother than that

Shredder said:
how ironic, she'll have to be smoother than that

Now that's not nice - I think you meant to make fun of me and somehow the pie was misaimed :(

i should have known better.... of course med-types would over-analyze the crap out of that. i was purely talking about above-average conversation, and on occasion, at obscure hours. the title is just a hook. there was no implication of cyber-sex or anything. nor, coincidentaly, was i expecting "intelligence" from everyone. it's just a much better shot that compared to the general public, n'est-ce pas? we all at least have some aspirations in common... i do believe shredder was commenting on one of my typo-s. but, moosepilot - you wrote: "Now that's not nice - I think you meant to make fun of me and somehow the pie was misaimed." was that some kind of defense??? at my expense?? for the ripping on me you provided elsewhere, i'd be shocked. and then "I think she's looking for some flirting. You gotta be smoother than that, Shredder." sounds a bit like a defense as well... hmmm..... just wondering how that fits with your other comments :eek:

jennben4 said:
i should have known better.... of course med-types would over-analyze the crap out of that. i was purely talking about above-average conversation, and on occasion, at obscure hours. the title is just a hook. there was no implication of cyber-sex or anything. nor, coincidentaly, was i expecting "intelligence" from everyone. it's just a much better shot that compared to the general public, n'est-ce pas? we all at least have some aspirations in common... i do believe shredder was commenting on one of my typo-s. but, moosepilot - you wrote: "Now that's not nice - I think you meant to make fun of me and somehow the pie was misaimed." was that some kind of defense??? at my expense?? for the ripping on me you provided elsewhere, i'd be shocked. and then "I think she's looking for some flirting. You gotta be smoother than that, Shredder." sounds a bit like a defense as well... hmmm..... just wondering how that fits with your other comments :eek:

I never said I was consistent ;)

well, there is always the SDN chat room, i've never been able to access it though. then there is the lounge, but in terms of "intelligent" conversation you probably won't find any there ("everyone" might be more thought provoking), but some of those threads are amusing, just pre-meds, medical and dental students, residents, ect. shooting the ****.

i like your effort in finding cool/smart people to talk to :thumbup:

wendywellesley said:
well, there is always the SDN chat room
i think ive heard of this--how does it work?

overanalyzing=yes i did, but Everyone probably would be a better place for this or Lounge

Yeah I tried that too, it never work. I can access it through mIRC, but that is way too much pain.

wendywellesley said:
well, there is always the SDN chat room, i've never been able to access it though. then there is the lounge, but in terms of "intelligent" conversation you probably won't find any there ("everyone" might be more thought provoking), but some of those threads are amusing, just pre-meds, medical and dental students, residents, ect. shooting the ****.

i like your effort in finding cool/smart people to talk to :thumbup:

jennben4 said:

Sorry Jennben.

I think you would have had a better response if you scrawled that on a gas stop's men's room.

Pre-meds drive another one away.....