Looking For Dental Shadowing Opportunities Near Tampa, Florida in the month of April and May. Any leads please Dm me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pavan2411

Reaction score
Hello,
I am traveling from Hyderabad To Tampa, FL this April please let me know if you have any leads for Dental Shadowing, International Conferences and Volunteer Opportunities in that region.
Thank you in Advance

Best Regard,
Dr. Karuparty Pavan Kumar,
General Dentist,
Hyderabad,
India

Members don't see this ad.

As far as dental shadowing, my 2 cents are to go out to dental offices and knock on doors
For volunteering, you can check locally at the city hall where you are located, they usually always have some sort of volunteering. Use online resources too look for options.

Reactions: 1 user
As far as dental shadowing, my 2 cents are to go out to dental offices and knock on doors
For volunteering, you can check locally at the city hall where you are located, they usually always have some sort of volunteering. Use online resources too look for options.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
I am traveling from Hyderabad To Tampa, FL this April please let me know if you have any leads for Dental Shadowing, International Conferences and Volunteer Opportunities in that region.
Thank you in Advance

Best Regard,
Dr. Karuparty Pavan Kumar,
General Dentist,
Hyderabad,
India
If you took iNBDE, then why not do Hygienst? You have to take 3 exams and done.

Can anyone without green card do shadowing or hygienist in Florida??

Can anyone without green card do shadowing or hygienist in Florida??
You have to be a resident of Florida and us citizen for hygiene... Shadowing nothing (anyone can do that since it's not paid)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
You have to be a resident of Florida and us citizen for hygiene... Shadowing nothing (anyone can do that since it's not paid)
SO if its paid must to have green card ,, right ?? I mean as an assistant

you cannot work in the US without documentation of proper visa status that says you can work, or be a citizen of the US. So yeah, if it's a paid assistant role and you aren't a US citizen, or, have visa status allowing you to work, then you can only shadow since like sausy77 said.

Yup re-iteration of Ryxndek.
You would need a work visa to be a paid assistant (the US government would provide a SSN to file taxes on your earnings as well) or a Green card holder/US Citizen. If you came solely on an F-1 (Student visa) you can only study (no payments are allowed).
The only other option is a volunteer dental assistant, but again depending on each state you most likely can not perform those duties and would be restricted to unpaid shadowing opportunities.