LOR Confusion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

w4nt2baDDS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of my bosses wrote me a letter of recommendation and wants to know if he can send it directly to ADEA AADSAS. Is this possible?

I went to the ADEA AADSAS website and not sure how I open/start an application/account. I have a DENTPIN and am registered for the DAT.. but that's about it.

I have a few LORs in interfolio.. but my boss hasn't heard of interfolio and seemed a little shy from wanting to use it.

When can I add my interfolio LORs to ADEA AADSAS?

Appreciate the help! >.<

Members don't see this ad.

wait until the application opens, you'll have to put in your boss's email address. AADSAS will send him an email with instruction on how to upload.

Oh okay, nice. Does the application open early this June? Is the exact day known?

If I can convince him to use interfolio, I will be able to send the LOR to the ADEA directly from interfolio without having to re-consult with him?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh okay, nice. Does the application open early this June? Is the exact day known?

If I can convince him to use interfolio, I will be able to send the LOR to the ADEA directly from interfolio without having to re-consult with him?
It opens on June 2nd again this upcoming cycle.

It's up to you but if he prefers sending the letter directly to AADSAS, you just have to enter his name and email in the LOR section. I didn't use interfolio so I am not sure how it works exactly.

Thanks Hannah, you really cleared things up for me!