LOR: Letter Of Revenge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skum Bagg

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Ad Com Person(s),

I did everything you asked. I worked my ass off for four years taking really stupid classes that meant -for the most part- very little to me. I volunteered countless hours at truly despicable places (often on Saturday nights). I hit up every friend, contact, parent's friend to try and pull any string possible. I studied for months on end for an exam that caused me to lose hair, sleep and weight; proving even there my competence.

For some reason, you have decided to not interview me.

I am sending you this letter of revenge. I am coming for you.

Applicant Signature,

AMCAS ID:

5555 5555

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh: Ha. Good one. That reminds me of a letter I saw in the Design Your Own Rejection Letter thread. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Good times.

Skum Bagg said:
Dear Ad Com Person(s),

I did everything you asked. I worked my ass off for four years taking really stupid classes that meant -for the most part- very little to me. I volunteered countless hours at truly despicable places (often on Saturday nights). I hit up every friend, contact, parent's friend to try and pull any string possible. I studied for months on end for an exam that caused me to lose hair, sleep and weight; proving even there my competence.

For some reason, you have decided to not interview me.

I am sending you this letter of revenge. I am coming for you.

Applicant Signature,

AMCAS ID:

5555 5555

funny. lol... all you need to top it off is a bit of anthrax!

(....jk for the FBI scanning the net for "Anthrax")

fun8stuff said:
funny. lol... all you need to top it off is a bit of anthrax!

(....jk for the FBI scanning the net for "Anthrax")

Anthrax takes too long - how about a bomb?

(kidding to the RUC scanning the internet for bomb & belfast.)